Stream Live Text with this Easy-to-Use Caption Player
Internet Captioning Service (ICS) is a convenient, web-based player for viewing captions on a computer, tablet, or mobile device. As a meeting organizer, phone call participant, or organization, you can access realtime captions with a simple internet connection.
Individuals, groups, or web-based audiences can stream live, realtime text anywhere in the world using the same high-quality captioners that produce English and Spanish closed captioning for live television, news, sports, and weather.
- Display captions in an on-screen player using an event-specific URL. No download or plugin(s) required. No limits on audience size.
- Captions appear in a responsive, mobile-friendly, browser window while viewing a video, presentation, or web conference in a separate window.
- Brand your captioning experience by embedding the player on your existing website or integrating with your application.
- Receive high quality captioning services by a professional captioner.
- Convenient online scheduling for established account holders. Select event management settings to request edited transcripts, disable transcripts for privacy, and more.
- Adjust viewing preferences including font, background, text display style, and timing.
- Viewers can scroll through the current discussion in the Live Captions window, toggle to the realtime transcript window, or save the transcript at any point during the session. *
- Easily distribute or archive unedited transcripts in multiple file formats (.txt, .rtf, .doc, .docx, or .pdf).
- Dedicated customer service, user instructions, and technical support is standard for all our customers.
- Captioning benefits everyone! Help viewers absorb information in noisy or crowded environments and substitute text for poor sound quality.
* Scheduler may enable or disable this feature.
From online video meetings and town hall gatherings to global conference calls and live concert venues, VITAC’s ICS player is your simple accessibility solution.
- Speech to Text: Deaf and hard-of-hearing participants read the dialog in a browser window during the live phone call. Ideal for caller-to-caller captioning, conference calls, and more.
- On-Site Presentations: Captions are displayed on a large screen next to the speaker and/or viewable on a personal device, ensuring full audience comprehension.
- Online Platforms: Attendees may view captions in a second browser window or inserted within the platform. Integrates with audio and video meeting solutions including Adobe Connect, On24, Webex, and many others.
- Large Venues: Allow crowds to follow along with in-person events by adding a link to your app or guest relation materials. Commonly used for sporting events and live theater.
- Classroom and Virtual Learning: Realtime text displays on a laptop or portable devices, allowing students to read what is being discussed in a classroom, workshop, or lecture environment.
- Caption Player Branding: Easily embed the player on an existing website or application to brand your on-screen captioning experience.
Experience the convenience of compatibility with any online video or audio platform. Depending on integration availability, you can view captions within the platform window and/or open the ICS player in a second browser window.
Compatible with: Adobe Connect, GlobalMeet, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, On24, Twitch, Vimeo Livestream, Webex, Wowza, and more!