ON24 EVENT/MEETING CAPTION EMBED INSTRUCTIONS
Adding Closed Captioning to On24 is easy with VITAC’s ICS service. Ensure all of your participants have proper access in these easy to follow steps:
1. Log into your On24 “Webcast Portal.”
2. Create a new webcast by selecting the “Create New” option on the left-hand side. Add the necessary information to the On24 Window shown below, and then select “Create”:
3. Under the newly created webcast, select “Console Builder”:
4. Select “Widgets” from the top tool bar shown above to bring up the “Widget Manager”:
5. Under “Widget Manager,” please double click “URL” located at the very bottom of the window. This will open the “URL” window.
Once open, select “Settings > Configuration” option at the top of your URL window as shown below:
6. Insert the embedded link in the URL window. To create the embedded link, add your event ID (provided in your confirmation email) to the following URL:
7. Select “Save” and your participants should now have access to the Caption Window.
Read more about creating and using our embed link here: https://www.captionedtext.com/Embedded.aspx