VITAC offers you and your eligible family members a comprehensive and valuable benefits program*.
*Benefits are available based on employee eligibility. Certain benefits are based upon geographic location.
You will be eligible for Benefits the 1st Day of the month following your hire date.
VITAC employees are offered great benefits, including:
- At VITAC you have the choice between 3 medical plans and you pick the best one that suits your lifestyle. VITAC picks up a large portion of the cost.
- VITAC’s dental and vision coverage is from the best providers, with access to the largest network of providers nationwide.
- The Health Care FSA enables you to set aside money for covered health-related, out-of-pocket medical expenses, such as physician or prescription copays, deductibles, coinsurance, prescription eyeglasses, contact lens solutions and supplies, and out-of-pocket dental expenses. VITAC also offers a Dependent Care FSA in which you can pay for nursery schools, summer day camps, licensed daycare, and other similar expenses.
- One of the great benefits VITAC is able to offer our employees is a rich 401k plan. An even better benefit is our employer match. Immediate eligibility and vesting for all regular full-time and part-time employees. VITAC will add $1.00 to your account for every dollar of your eligible pay that you contribute to the plan, up to the first 3% of your pay, and $.50 for every dollar on the next 2% that you contribute.
Additional Voluntary Benefits Include:
- Voluntary Basic Life: VITAC offers employees the option to purchase additional Life insurance. (Employee, Spouse & Dependent Children).
- Voluntary Buy-Up Short Term Disability: VITAC offers employees the option to purchase an enhanced Short Term Disability plan to provide income protection in the event of a disability. Benefits are equal to 66.67% of your weekly covered earnings up to $1,500 per week if you qualify.
Employer Paid Benefits:
- Basic Life / Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Basic Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation: Paid time off upon hire
- Holiday Pay: Including six paid holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Sick Time
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans (Fridays)
- Employee summer and winter events
- Educational Workshops
- Monthly Birthday celebrations
- LifeMart – Employee discount for car rentals, hotels, travel etc.
- And much, much more!