The all-new VITAC.com is live, and we’re excited to let our visitors know about some of its features.
- Responsive: One of the first aspects to notice is that the new vitac.com is responsive, for easy viewing across all PCs, MACs, and mobile devices. We want all visitors to have an enjoyable experience, regardless of how and where they’re viewing.
- Easily Updateable: This new website allows us to update the site easily, and frequently, and we plan on it! Keep an eye out for the latest news about closed captions, media accessibility, and VITAC in general.
- A Search Function: You now have the ability to search our entire site using Google Site Search.
- Interactive FAQs: We’ve created two interactive FAQ pages—One for our current and potential customers, and one for our caption viewers.
- Regulations Section: There are many rules and regulations when it comes to closed captioning and accessibility. We’ve compiled the highlights here.
- Blog Page: We’ll still be adding a new blog post each week, but our frequent visitors will notice our new blog page loads very quickly, new categories, tags, and a “blog search” function that will only search our blog archive, rather than the entire site.
We invite you to click around and experience all of our new features, and hope that you’ll bookmark us for all of your closed captioning needs and news!